Our Collection of your Personal Data
The information we collect may include your name (first and last name), position, address, email address, phone number, IP address and other things that identify you. We collect personal data from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer
- when you visit our website
- when you contact us for help
- when you attend our events or webinars
Our Use of your Personal Data
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support
- help improve our products and services and customize user experience
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties
- enforce our terms and conditions
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain personal information for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements, or if required to do so by a legal process, legal authority, or other governmental entity having authority to make the request, for so long as required. In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personal information for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Except as specifically indicated within a Site, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16, or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
Links to Third Party Sites and Services